BOOK YOUR SESSION IN THE CALENDAR BELOW BY CLICKING ON THE CLASS OF YOUR CHOICE
CLASSES AVAILABLE THIS TERM ONLINE – No class during school holidays
- Weekly Class – Drop-in mindfulness class – Friday from 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Monthly Class – Drop-in Mindfulness class in FRENCH – Last Monday of the month from 8 to 9pm
- Individual meditation mentoring sessions in English or French – children and adults – to respond to a specific need – Call Emmanuelle on 0422 507 023 to book a session
COMING SOON ONLINE and FORTNIGHTLY
- Introduction to Mindfulness – 6 one-hour sessions with 30 min check-ins and practices in-between sessions.
- Mindfulness Consolidation – 6 one-hour sessions with 30 min check-ins and practices in-between sessions.
Please read the cancellation policy below before booking. Thank you.
If you would like to make a donation or to pay for your classes, please click here:
CANCELLATION POLICY and LATE ARRIVALS
Please understand that appointment times for individual sessions are limited. If you have to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request 24 hours notice. Missed appointments, or appointments cancelled without 24 hours notice, will incur a fee of 100% of the price of the session, except under exceptional circumstances (e.g. accident or illness).
If you arrive late at your appointment, it means that your session will be shorter so we can finish on time and I am not late for my next appointment.
Series of classes:
Cancellations made two weeks before the start of the series will receive a 100 % refund. Cancellations made one week before the start will receive a 50 % refund. Cancellations made three days or less before the start will not receive a refund.
When you book a series of classes, you commit to attend all the classes in the series. Therefore, there is no refund if you cannot attend one of the classes in the series. If you miss a class, you will still be able to access the class material and meditation recordings for that class.
All classes will start on time. If you are running late, you will still be accepted in the Zoom session, but please put your microphone on mute on entering the session so as not to disturb any meditation in progress.